2.03.2013

Moment of Love #3


I am the hardest person to surprise...ever! My whole life I have ruined every surprise party, always knew what my christmas presents were, and was able to guess all the little secrets. However that face up there is me surprised. I knew Rick and I were going to get married but I was not expecting a proposal that night at all... mainly because I had planned a surprise dinner for Rick! We were supposed to meet and have a picnic at a little park close to Rick's work. I had really tried my best to make it romantic and special for him. However when Rick came I was worried something was wrong. He was not very talkative and if I asked him if he was okay he would just give me a little smooch and say yes. After we had our dinner he told me that we should take a picture in front of the sunset. I was walking over and did not notice him get down on one knee. When I did notice... haha I just started laughing (I guess that is my reaction to surprises!) and bent down and hugged him before he had the chance to say anything! After I let him talk he told me about how the Ring had been ready that day and he was so excited after he picked it up he just couldn't wait! The key to surprising me is spontaneity I guess :)

No comments:

Post a Comment