2.28.2013

Our Little Day of Love

Valentines day this year was such a special one! Rick has always been the one to plan our Anniversary and Valentines day dates, but this year I asked him if I could take the reigns... and it was so fun!

First off we were both able to get some time off work! It was amazing! We slept in! Which was seriously the best valentines day treat... since lately there has been no shut eye in this house! When we woke up we made some breakfast together and then Rick had some classes to go to. Once Rick left... out came the crafts, the baking essentials, and a sappy itunes mix I made back in the day when we were dating :) 

When Rick got home I had just finished all the preparations for our little date! So we popped in the movie "Valentines Day" exchanged some little presents and snuggled the afternoon away! Oh my heart it was wonderful! Next up our fantastically fun dinner! This was the first time we have not gone out on Valentines day and we loved it so much more! Our menu consisted of Edamame for the appetizer, homemade sushi rolls, Lobster tails, and Chocolate chip cheese cake for dessert! Those dang sushi rolls were delicious however we concluded we are not good sushi artists! 
It was just a happy love filled day! I could go on and on about how much I love Rick because it is sure a lot! Until next year valentines day!

1 comment:

  1. AWWHHH! I was just reading this and it made me reminisce about that Valentines day we heart attacked you but you heard us! hahah I miss those Hawaii days and I'm loving reading your blog Alicia! Love and miss you from miles away! <3

    ReplyDelete