5.17.2013

I love my sister

My sister Maci and I have always been close. I always felt like I knew my sister like the back of my hand, However something happened when I moved to Hawaii....She grew up! She is fast on her way to graduating high school in the next couple weeks and so for her senior trip my parents sent her to spend a week in paradise! It was the best visit and I am so grateful for all the one on one time I was able to spend with her! Get Ready for some picture overload...
Our first night together Maci was already updating to the world, haha, and teaching me all about snap chat :) Her first day and we spent it at Waimea our favorite beach!
Her second day we went on a hike to Manauili Falls. It was really fun but SOOO muddy! It took us about 3.5 hours total but completely worth it!
Day Number 3 we took Maci to our second favorite beach Lanikai! We have been wanting to go kayaking and figured it was good a time as any! When maci and I were out Kayaking we saw the cutest sea turtle! It popped out of the water RIGHT in front of the kayak! We immediately stopped and just watched it swim... so neat! 
While Maci was here we also took some of her senior pictures! I still can not get over how gorgeous and grown up she is! 
The last 3 days of Maci's Trip were spend relaxing at the beach and being tourist! We went to Haleiwa, she tried the famous Teds pie, stopped at the ever popular turtle beach, and ate shrimp to our hearts content!
 On our last night we stopped by turtle bay and got pina coladas and watched the surfers and sunset!
It was so much fun! I can not wait to spend more time with my sister friend...Love you Maci!

No comments:

Post a Comment