3.20.2014

Throw Back Thursday

Just if you didn't know my husband is probably the best husband in the world. Rick is SOOO great at remembering important dates and making me feel loved :) Today was the day we got engaged 5 years ago! I didn't remember... as usual and Rick did... as usual! 

Well after I got home from work Rick took me on a little adventure! We got some take out and started driving towards Draper. It wasn't until about this time I started to get a clue (previously I had just thought Rick was just being his cute little self!) as we pulled up to the "Draper Dome" I remembered what happened on this special day 5 years ago!

It was perfect! The night we got engaged there was the prettiest sunset and tonight nature gave us the same ambiance! Rick wrote me the sweetest note and sang me our first dance song while spinning me around as the sun went down. I seriously feel so blessed to be married for eternity to this man!




No comments:

Post a Comment