3.26.2010

Rosette Bib Necklace


I made this beauty the other night! I have to confess I was a bad blogger and got sucked into the project so no instructional pictures. But you can find the link for some ideas HERE.  

Here are the things you will need:
-Hot glue and glue gun
-Fabric strips about 1/2 an inch wide and 12 inches or longer (depending on the size of your rose) 
-Felt
-Iron
-Ribbon
-Necklace chains
-and beads for centers

The best part of this was that I already had everything for it laying around the house so.... the total cost of this project: FREE!
Happy Friday everyone!



3 comments:

  1. Alicia, this is Meagan Marz, okay hope you don't think I am crazy I found your blog but how are you making all these things?! I tried to click on your link but it didn't work so how do you twist the flowers, it is completely boggling my mind, anyways you look so cute and happy, congrats!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. i love that necklacebut i never see you wear it. why? :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks Meagan!
    I tried to fix the link, but for some reason it is still being weird.I am going to make another and take pictures pretty soon! Sooo just check back in a couple days, or become a follower and it will email you when the new post is up :)!
    Congrats on getting married by the way! You guys look cute!

    ReplyDelete