4.07.2010

MoD PoDGe

I have heard about mod podge, seen mod podge, and even smelt it before. But I have never ever used it.
I always thought "what's the big deal... it's just glue!" Well now I am a convert! I LOVE MOD PODGE! I think if  i could I would mod podge the walls (But I think the only people that would be happy with that would be me, haha) Okay maybe not but I am searching everywhere for things to use that oh so wonderful goop on!
This is what I did last night!


I got these blocks from a wonderful friend, and have used them for this and that over the years. They just needed a little make over.


1. Spread the mod podge on one side of your block



2. Put a 3x3 square of scrap book paper on it. 
3. Cover the paper with mod podge 
4. Repeat on all sides.

Then you have something that looks like this!




No comments:

Post a Comment