4.06.2010

CHEEP CHEEP CHEEP

Our Easter Weekend was wonderful!
On Friday I had the day off and I used every minute of it. Rick's mission companion, Chase and wife of one week Desi, were coming up to stay with us. So if you know me.... you probably know I cleaned the house like an O.C.D. person on crack. haha! But it was so fun to have them up, LOVE THEM!

On Saturday we all watched conference and went to the mission reunion! I just seriously LOVE seeing Rick at his reunions. I love to see/meet his companions, and hear all of the funny stories they have to tell about each other.

On Easter Sunday... Chase and his wife left for California. Rick and I watched the morning session of conference and ate fresh strawberries and blackberries.... oh and candy from our easter baskets :)
Want to see what mine looked like.....


Yes that's right, My wonderful, adorable, so very thoughtful husband gave me a new purse for Easter!!!
Not to mention the best candy in the world....




What can I say my husband spoils me :) Oh but If you haven't tried these they are amazing. Though very hard to find. Seriously. We went to smiths one night looking for them and I said out loud "Dang I wonder where they put the Coconut M&Ms?" and from the next Isle over a lady shouted "YOU HAVE COCONUT M7M'S?!?!?!?!" haha. It was seriously like that scene in mean girls where every one starts acting like animals, in the mall. Next thing I knew we were all on the hunt, and when they were found. We shouted out " WE FOUND THEM, WE FOUND THEM!" and everyone was again happy (and back to normal!) So if you ever see them. buy them and eat them. 

Sorry I kinda went off there :) Well then after having a heart attack from overload on cute purses and sugar... we then finished watching conference and went to my mom's house for a Yummy dinner and pie!

So that's it :) how did your easter go?

No comments:

Post a Comment