5.06.2010

Black and White Wishes

If I had just one wish I would wish for this...
Let me take you on a tour of my dream house (dream being the operative word :)


Welcome to my amazing foyer. Up those stairs and you your left is the master bedroom... that looks a little something like this.

I LOVE THAT HEADBOARD! I think I might make one up someday soon...hmmm.

Behind those doors to your right... my huge closet :) and straight ahead, the bathroom... 
that has one of these in it!


Back down stairs to the Living room...


One day I will have a picture wall like that one, ahhh.
Swap this couch and chair though with this one below and perfecto!


On to the kitchen. I can never decide between white cupboards or black. 




And for the dining room..



Love the chairs, chandelier, molding on the celling and walls, mirror like paint on the door behind it!

Notice a theme in through all of these pictures? I am a black and white addict. There I said it. I do love me some color but Black and white is so classic and clean looking. I don't know when this faze will run out. I thought for sure I would change in a month or two, but it just might be here to stay :) haha, well until Rick and I have a few kiddo's. 


No comments:

Post a Comment