5.10.2010

Mothers Day Makeover

Introducing my beautiful Mom.

She is an amazing woman. She is the most selfless, hard working, and happy person I know. She has a degree in visual arts from byu and owns her own company, Pen and Paint, where she uses her amazing skills to paint murals and design business logo's. She devotes ALL her time not only making each one of her children's lives a dream come true, but about 2,000 others as well. She works with the Elementary schools promoting and running a program called meet the masters. The program helps children learn about famous artists and art styles. She teaches Art and piano lessons out of her home.  With her busy schedule... it is rare she gets any time for herself.  For mothers day we wanted to do something special. 
She is always saying she wishes she had time and money to update her home. So Rick and I set out with $25 and updated this cute little breakfast nook she has in her home....

BEFORE:


AFTER:



Sorry the pictures are not the best. We got all of this either at D.I. or the Dollar store.
Not to shabby! And to make it even better my mom loves it!





1 comment:

  1. Sadly, your busy mom just read this. You are a sweetheart and I still love my present each and every day. I love you. What will I do when you are an ocean away?

    ReplyDelete