6.10.2010

Back to the basics

I had been wanting to get a little tray to put on top of the ottoman for a while, to hold magazines, books, drinks, or whatever :)
 I was so excited when I found this one at D.I. for $2! It looked brand new, but I of course wanted it black instead of tan :) and then thats when I started coming up with a million and two things I wanted to do with my new Ottoman tray!


I got a little project happy and didn't take a before picture, but it looked a lot like this tan colored one.
It didn't take me a minute to spray paint it black, but then I was conflicted. I thought about modg poging some cute paper down in the bottom.... I thought about painting a cute stencil down there.... but nothing seemed to say to me "THAT IS THE BEST IDEA!"
So I decided I would just use it plain and simple, and I'm in LOVE!


Just goes to show that sometimes a little goes a long way :)
What do ya think?


No comments:

Post a Comment