2.08.2013

Moment of Love #8


This picture was taken on our 1st wedding anniversary. I just always think of that first year as such a magical one! We grew together, we dreamed together, we became an unstoppable force of happiness together! To be quite honest our first wedding anniversary was not picture perfect... The AC in the room we stayed in at "our castle" broke, the movie was anything but romantic and made me cry, the breakfast made us sick, and when we went home we were tired and a little bit grumpy haha! However the following night redeemed itself... Rick brought me beautiful red roses, took me to a fancy dinner at the roof, we spent time at the wonderful temple we were married in, and spent a lot of time laughing and remembering that special day! Looking back I think it was perfect even with all the imperfections because I think it helps us remember that even when life is not picture perfect we still have each other and that is really all that matters!

No comments:

Post a Comment