2.09.2013

Moment Of Love #9


This picture was taken at the Mesa Arizona Temple when Rick and I were on a little road trip to visit family. When I was little my family lived in Arizona and I have such fond memories of visiting this temple,  It has always held a special place in my heart. I had not been back to see it for a couple years and had wanted to show Rick. I can not describe the feeling I got when we arrived. I felt such an overwhelming peace and knew my heavenly father was so proud of me. I could see the little Alicia Bryce wondering what special things were inside that temple and now knowing just how wonderful and special it was it was all I could do to stop the sobs. 
I am grateful for these amazing temples, I am blessed that they provide the way that families can be together forever, and I am happy that I could share this wonderful moment with the person here on earth I love the most!


No comments:

Post a Comment