5.19.2013

My Best Friend

Having a graduated husband is seriously heaven on earth! We have been able to spend more time together in the last month than in the last 2 years I swear! This is just some of what we have been up to...

 Movie nights every night! For this one we made pina coladas yum yumm!
 Falling to sleep together and waking up together! It is so many of the small things you miss when your life is so crazy! No longer is Rick staying up till 1am doing homework or waking up at 5am to do study! I have cherished and loved falling asleep and waking up in his arms every day!
Taking long walks on the beach to discuss life and the future! I am confidant as long as I have this amazing man by my side I will always be happy and that is all that matters!
 
Sharing our favorite drinks, discovering hidden treasures on Oahu, and laughing till we can no longer breath!
Going on randomly fun date nights! We went to Dave and Busters, played arcade games, and won Laffy Taffy and a head massager haha!
This man makes me laugh harder and fills my world with more joy and peace than I could have ever imagined! He is my absolute everything, my best friend, and just in case you were wondering the best hugger in the world!

No comments:

Post a Comment