5.22.2013

The moment that was so randomly perfect and magical!

Today was my last day of work. I have been working hard the last week training my replacement and getting everything ready for us to move. With all the stress and lack of sleep Rick and I were not feeling that great. We decided that we needed some veggies & fruit so we got ready to run to foodland. However my RA was on her way to grab the on call phones from me so we had to wait. Rick suggested we wait in the hale parking lot and breath some fresh air... people this is when the magic started to happen. 
In the quite (for this time of day) parking lot we stood when it started to sprinkle. Because Rick knows how much I love to dance in the rain he asked me to dance! Just wait it gets better... after a couple minutes I started to notice two cars at the end of the parking lot. It looked like one of them was buying speakers from the other and as Rick twirled me around I forgot about it... until the speakers started blasting some smooth R&B! I started laughing and turning red and Rick continued to dance with me! Just wait it gets better... last but not least as the sun was setting it created the most beautiful double rainbow over our hale!
Oh goodness Hawaii you make it hard to leave!

No comments:

Post a Comment