5.17.2013

Rick Graduates!

Well the day finally came... April 13, 2013 Rick graduated with a bachelors in International Cultural Studies, Minor in Public Management, Cultural Resource Management certificate, & Intercultural Peacebuilding Certificate! If that doesn't blow your mind this hard working man also graduated Magna Cum Laud! I am so proud of him and all the hard work he has put into his goals the last 2 1/2 years! I could go on and on about how smart he is and the amazing education he received... but I will just share with you some pictures from the very special day!
 
Rick's Parents were able to come to Oahu to see Rick graduate! It was so fun to spend some time with them! We were also able to show them around campus and introduce them to some of Rick's teachers and other people who have been important to us! Top Right: Diane Tippets; brother and sister Tippets were in Rick's new student orientation group. They have became our little mom and dad out here :) Bottom Right: Alexa Maxwell & Rebecca Judd; These wonderful ladies were my RA's from day one and have been such a big part of our life here!
Oh how I love my blurry graduate!

No comments:

Post a Comment