3.29.2013

According to my Iphone it happened...

Life has been calm and crazy, stressful and relaxing, happy and sad, basically bipolar :) We only have 8 more weeks on this little Island. We are excited for the next phase of life but also very VERY sad to leave. So this is just some of what we have been up to...
 On March 20th Rick was so sweet and remembered that it was our 4 year engagement anniversary! He is seriously so good at remembering things like that and totally surprised me! That night we sat at sunset beach and watched the perfect sunset. The beach is definitely number one on my list of things I am going to miss!
 Taking pictures while on our runs of bits and pieces of Hawaii. We have been eating a lot of fruit lately ...truly natures desert! While Rick is studying away finishing up the million papers he has to do to graduate, I spend my time having cupcake decorating nights with my Residents and RA's! Lastly Ricks Graduation Banquet!!
Something that is so fun and is another thing we are going to miss about Hawaii/BYUH is the many different cultures! Last weekend we went to culture night and it is something amazing! The students work so hard for this night. They practice dances, make costumes, and plan these amazing performances to represent the many different cultures. It was so much fun to attend and I love seeing my RA's and Residents having so much fun!

No comments:

Post a Comment