6.01.2010

Memorial Day Weekend

We had a wonderful Weekend, Filled with so many activities and happy moments! 
We started it off on Friday with My Piano Recital.


This year we did it at The Piano Gallery, right off the free way. It was so nice and they even recorded it on a dvd for free! Sometimes being a piano teacher can be so frustrating, but piano recital makes it all worth it! With some students I fight back the urge to shout: 
"Yay! You were listening to me when you got that glazed over look, and told me piano lessons were boring!"

A lot of the weekend time was spent getting things ready for BYU. We figured out housing, Started looking for employment (PCC hooray!), and started getting information from friends out there! We are getting more and more excited every day!



{Luckily I already support BYU Hawaii, though I'm not so sure how much I will get to wear this!}


{This crapy $1,000 a month apartment? Or this extremely crappy $1,000 apartment?}
{P.S. Pray that a miracle will happen and we will get into Married Student Housing Immediately!}

As for the rest of the time.... We had so much fun with the Bryce side of the family, and spent some time taking some awesome Memorial Day weekend pictures!







NUMERO TWO P.S..... TWO DAYS TILL OUR ONE YEAR ANNIVERSARY!

No comments:

Post a Comment